Term and Conditions
You can return your products, if they have not been opened or used, within the next 15 days of your purchase. After this time, please contact us to reach an agreement.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If applicable, it must also be in its original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your products back to us directly. Before, we ask you to contact us to manage the return.
Refunds (where applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your return. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your return is accepted, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a period of 7 days.
Late or lost refunds (where applicable)
If you haven't received your refund yet, please check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next step, contact your bank. It often takes a while before your refund is posted.
If you've followed all of these steps and still haven't received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com .
Exchanges (where applicable)
We only replace items that are defective. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, you must send it to: Paulino Pereira, Kingzspot, Rua Irene Lisboa 8 1E, Encosta do Sol, 2650-234 Amadora.
You will be responsible for paying the shipping cost for the return of the item. The return costs are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it takes to receive the exchanged product may vary.
If you are shipping an item over € 100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your return.
- Before rental is confirmed, the Client must prove the level of competence, it has to know how to ride both sides comfortably, do transitions and do upwind.
- With strong doubt the client has to take a refreshing course.
- If the renter doesn’t show enough domain/level or starts putting himself or others in danger, or don’t respect the kite making it possible for him to damage the kite, Kingzspot Watersports owned by Paulino Santos Pereira Unip LDA, has all the rights reserved for canceling the rental and take back all the gear and charge for all the time consumed of the rental.
- A Client can make a reservation for specific size or type board or kite, but it’s not guaranteed that will be available until the full reservation is paid and confirmed.
- Reserved rental days can be spread over a longer period, but has to be reserved and booked previously.
- Paid rental reservations are not refundable.
- Refundable deposit of 200€ will be asked to client on the pick up.
Insurance policy Kingzspot.com
We don’t offer an insurance for the rental materials, or for the person who rent it, the best option is the safety tool from VWDS online that must be previously arranged by the person who wants to rent the gear.
If you have any questions, you can write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
The Kingzspot Team.