AMP V1 - Easy Progression
The AMP V1 represents a new paradigm in C-kite design. It is a progressive yet user-friendly Freestyle and Park-style kite, offering amateur to pro the response, feedback and control needed to take their riding to the next level.
- User-friendly progressive C-kite
- Primary focus on being predictable and adaptable
- Two Variable Bridle Geometry settings (4-Line Mode)
- 5-Line conversion option
The design team focused on creating a kite that was both predictable and adaptable for hooked and un-hooked riding. The AMP has been developed to grow with you; no longer are the progressive kites for just the Professionals!
Whether you’re learning your first un-hooked raley, boosting kite loops, or styling out advanced park and freestyle manoeuvers, the AMP will keep you in control with the highest level of feedback, predictable turning speed and a similar feeling precisely tuned across all sizes. It is ultra smooth to fly and provides inspirational confidence to go for it!
The AMP features three unique and easily interchangeable performance settings to compliment your skill set and riding needs:
- 4-Line Bridle Mode Setting 1 – Freeride / Freestyle / Kite Loop
- 4-Line Bridle Mode Setting 2 – Unhooked Freestyle / Park
- 5-Line Mode – Unhooked Freestyle / Park (Advanced)
Backline adjustments allow you to further tune the AMP to your personal preference. The attachment closest to the trailing edge provides lighter bar pressure and a faster turn speed. The attachment closest to the leading edge provides heavier bar pressure and a slower turn speed.
There’s no need to feel left behind, join the progression and stay AMP’d!
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Designed With OZ-CAD
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron
- Internal reinforcements
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Load Distribution Panels
- Direct Connect Struts
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Unique bladder construction
- Anti-Snag line deflectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- One-Pump Inflation System
- Back-line trimming options
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens
- Fool proof line connectors
4-LINE MODE SETTING 1 – FREERIDE / FREESTYLE / KITE LOOP
A refined feeling suited to general freeriding/freestyle and for those riders who enjoyed the feeling of the C4 V6. Use this setting for freeride boosting and kite loops. Setting 1 is the upper knot on the Variable Bridle Geometry Pigtails.
4-LINE MODE SETTING 2 – UNHOOKED FREESTYLE / PARK
A new feeling developed with the progressive AMP design. The kite sits a little further back in the wind window and is tuned to excel unhooked. Increased bar pressure improves feeling from the kite. Setting 2 is the lower knot on the Variable Bridle Geometry Pigtails.
- Compression strap
- Technical Bag
- Repair Kit
For more info click here: