- Unique Single Surface design
- Simple to set up and fly, with lines pre-attached
- Easy to use Wrist Leash
- Performs in a wide range of wind conditions
- No previous kite experience required
- Light weight and compact for easy travel
- Package includes: Kite, Bag, Control Bar with Wrist Leash and Lines, Manual, Repair Kit
Designed to bring out the kiter within everyone, the GO V1 trainer kite is smooth and stable with steady response and power to ensure easy progression into all kite sports.
The unique Single Surface design generates constant power with low airspeed, resulting in easy and forgiving handling. Having only one layer of strong material means there is no air held inside the kite, which makes it extra resistant to crash damage. With only one surface, it is extremely lightweight and very efficient to pack away.
The simple 2-line Control Bar with Wrist Leash gives you the ability to land the kite by yourself. If you feel too much power or are ever unsure all you have to do is let go of the bar and the kite will land on one line.
Whatever your age or Kiting ambitions, the GO V1 is the perfect trainer kite to get you started in the most exciting new sport on the planet. Children should use in winds less than 10mph and always be under careful adult supervision.